Policy for returns, exchanges, refunds, repairs and replacements
1. PLEASE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND OUR POLICY OUTLINED HERE BEFORE RETURNING GOODS TO US
You must notify us of any intention to return items to us as soon as possible, within 14 days. With the exception of cases involving warranties and faulty/damaged goods (see Section 7 below), we can only accept returns of items if they are completely unused and in their original saleable condition with all original labels, tags and packaging intact.
When you received your order, the parcel would have contained a printed copy of this policy with a Returns Slip.
2. UNWANTED ITEMS
If any item(s) are unwanted (as a result of changing your mind, items not fitting correctly or being regarded as unsuitable), you have 14 days to notify firstname.lastname@example.org of any intention to:
- return the item(s) for an exchange or credit note/voucher;
- return the item(s) for a refund.
For unwanted items, we will not accept returns, refunds or exchanges:
- without proof of purchase from Adapt Outdoors Ltd;
- where items are not in a saleable condition with tags, labels and packaging intact;
- where items or packaging are used, lost, worn, soiled, damaged or otherwise not in the condition the customer received it in;
Returning unwanted items to Adapt Outdoors Ltd
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that items are returned using the method detailed in Section 8. All items are the responsibility of the customer until it reaches us.
Cover of delivery costs for unwanted items
The customer must cover the delivery cost for returning unwanted goods, unless Adapt Outdoors Ltd has advised the customer otherwise.
If applicable, refunds (whether full, partial, postage only, etc) are decided on a case-by-case basis and are issued upon our acceptance of returned items, under the terms laid out here.
4. EXCHANGES FOR AN ALTERNATIVE SIZE, COLOUR OR STYLE
Once an agreement has been reached, please place a new order for the desired replacement and return the unwanted goods for a refund. This is the most efficient and quickest way to ensure that you receive the goods that you require. So that we are on the same page and so that we know to expect your return, it’s important that you first consult with us via email@example.com.
5. RETURNING ITEMS FOR A CREDIT NOTE OR A VOUCHER
This is often the best solution because it means you can decide at a later date, unhurriedly, which item(s) you want. You can use a credit note/voucher:
- for anything available in-store or online;
- for a purchase to the full amount of the voucher (or a partial amount with credit remaining);
- for a purchase value more expensive than the value of the voucher (with additional funds).
Please first consult with us via firstname.lastname@example.org so that we are on the same page and so that we know to expect your return.
6. OUR ACCEPTANCE OF RETURNED GOODS
Goods will only be accepted for return if.
- you have, within 14 days from your receipt of the goods, notifed us of your intention to return and if there are no issues which go against the terms under which we accept returns — laid out here in this policy document.
- we have agreed with you otherwise.
For health and safety reasons, items need to be returned clean, dry and free from dirt. We regret to inform customers that we cannot process items that do not meet these criteria, and we will return these items to the customer.
7. CASES INVOLVING WARRANTY CLAIMS AND FAULTY / DAMAGED GOODS — Refunds, repairs and replacements
If your circumstances:
- involve warranty claims/faulty/damaged/defective goods;
- are unique, complicated or out-of-the -ordinary;
please make sure you have first provided sufficient information via email to email@example.com, providing photographs if necessary.:
If a customer receives goods that are defective, faulty, don’t do what they're supposed to, or don’t match the description given, then this is clearly an issue that needs to be resolved. Each case is taken individually with appropriate steps via co-operation from all parties (e.g. the customer, the retailer and the manufacturer).
Adapt Outdoors Ltd issues no warranties. Warranties are only issued by manufacturers. For this reason, we may need — after you have returned the item(s) to us — to send them on to the manufacturer for inspection before taking any action. Please see the relevant manufacturer's website for warranty information or, if necessary, contact the manufacturer.
Citing damage as a reason for a refund, repair or replacement — where the damage has been caused through wear, tear, improper care, improper use, or some other factor beyond the retailer’s or manufacturer’s control — will not be accepted as valid. Adapt Outdoors Ltd — and the manufacturer — reserve the right to offer a repair, replacement, or partial refund. For items that have been received by the customer as faulty, damaged, or not-as-described then we will — subject to the establishment of facts — arrange to cover of the cost of return postage (up to £10), either by reimbursement or by providing you with appropriate means of return.
8. RETURNING ITEMS TO ADAPT OUTDOORS LTD
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that goods are returned to us in a safe and secure manner, using a recorded “signed-for” postal/courier service. Please ensure that the service covers the value of the goods in the parcel. All items are the responsibility of the customer until it reaches us.
Please pack item(s) carefully in their original packaging (unless this is a warranty/faulty case beyond the 14-day period, see Section 7, in which case you should have emailed firstname.lastname@example.org detailed information beforehand).
Please make sure you complete the Returns Slip and include this along with:
- the invoice (proof of purchase)
- your full name
- the order number
so that we know who the returned item(s) are from.
PLEASE RETURN THE GOODS TO:
CUSTOMER SERVICES TEAM
10 WILLIAMSON STREET
LIVERPOOL L1 1EB